Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Homes in development
- Swap your home
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Self service website
- Get involved
Advice and support
- Care and support
- Money advice
- Supported living
- Employment support
- Homelessness prevention
- About us
- Contact us
Chinese elders housing
We provide housing for older Chinese people in Middlesbrough and Newcastle.
Our housing schemes for Chinese elders offer a range of specialist facilities, as well as a secure home that is catered towards your needs.
Part-time Chinese speaking caretakers are on hand to maintain the schemes, including repairs and health and safety. Chinese satellite TV is also available throughout the complex, as well as Chinese speaking staff to offer support if needed.
- A warden call service linked to staff on site
- A homecall service to quickly respond to medical and maintenance emergencies
- A telecare service to monitor long-term health conditions such as COPD and heart failure and respond to readings which appear irregular.
A Chinese housing scheme could be for you if:
- You’re aged 55 or over - or living with a partner who is age 55 or over - and of Chinese origin with housing needs
- You feel you’d benefit from being around Chinese speaking staff members who can deal with a range of queries
- You’re looking to have your own personal space, as well as be part of a wider community with regular social activity
- You’re focused on finding a property that is accessible and tailored towards your individual needs.
The facilities on offer are similar to those in our other supported living accommodation.